Saturday 5 January 2013

Jelly Babies for breakfast again

Maybe it's just the winter but I can't be bothered to get out of bed, even when I'm hungry, so I am relying on the box of jelly babies on the bedside table to sustain me.
Had my first period for months over christmas, heavy and painful, lasted nearly a fortnight. New menopausal symptoms include lethargy, apathy, disinterest, boredom, and general can't-be-botheredness. Couldn't even be bothered with a new year resolution; I want to let myself sink into the slump and brood about it. I still have little bursts of enthusiasm and energy but they seem to tail off very quickly. See ... I've lost interest in writing this post already.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had one for nearly two years (hoorah) but recently have woken up soaked with what my sister kindly refers to as 'The Night Sweats' ... just when you think it's all over ...

    ReplyDelete